Hungarian translation difficulties

Rudi83

Dear Support/Community,

I want to report the following issue.

When I watch TV or listen to the radio in the game, the application incorrectly displays the Hungarian characters and the text often switches to Polish language.

Project Zomboid 41.78.16(Steam) - Windows 10 SinglePlayer Attached is a screenshot about the mods and attached are some screenshots about the issue.

Reproduction steps: (I am using the game in Hungarian language)
Go to a TV or a radio, switch it on and Watch/listen to a broadcast
Result:
The game displays special Hungarian characters (éáőúűóüöűí) incorrectly and sometimes changes the language from Hungarian to Polish language.

Best regards,
Rudolf Jakab

character_issue01.png

character_issue02.png

screenshot_mods.png

Edited by Rudi83

• 5 months later...

Üdv Rudi83!

Az ékezethiba azért létezik, mert hibásan lett átkonvertálva a fordítás (ANSI helyett UTF-8-ba került bele a játékba).

A lengyel felirat pedig maradvány, ami már rég ki lett javítva, de valamiért ez is benne maradt.

A készítők tudnak a hibáról, de sajnos csak a 42-es verzióban lesz újra frissítve a fordítás.

A TV-Rádió, valamint a fordítási hibák javítását el lehet érni steam műhelyen keresztül, mod formájában.

A VHS-CD fordítása már folyamatban.

További információért megtalálható vagyok a Project Zomboid Magyar Közösség Facebook oldalán (csak tagja vagyok az oldalnak), valamint az IndieStone hivatalos Project Zomboid Discord oldalán is.

Üdv, Gery D.