Negative Trait: Non-Driver

Bullet_Magnate

Currently it's assumed that all survivors know how to drive a car.  Obviously in reality this isn't true in all cases. 

My understanding is that the devs are developing professions intended for late game, when the "civilized" professions no long make sense -- e.g., "herder" or "blacksmith" instead of "burger flipper" or "electrician."  Having a "non-driver" trait when these professions start to become available will make even more sense, as useable cars will only become more rare.  

This could be implemented in the form of more difficult / erratic steering, "Sunday Driver" style hesitance to accelerate, the possibility of accidentally stalling the engine, inability to perform even the most basic maintenance functions (like changing tires, filling the gas tank, etc.).  

I guess I could see this, but at the same time, you would be surprised what you might figure out how to do if your life is on the line

You could put it in there with Agoraphobic/Claustrophobic, and have the character become anxious as they attempt to drive

But my general belief is the driving skill should be influenced mostly by the player. Most people I see play this game are terrible drivers anyway, and will take Sunday Driver as a response to their own anxiety about driving in the game, so it already sort of exists as a dynamic, it doesn't really need to become a mechanic as well.