Saw hand gun projectiles ammo and plant wheat to cook bread,

TIAO

i like to saw a 9mm ammo or any hand gun projectile  with a saw and increase his stopping power and deadly by any factor increasing 75% a chance of critical damage, 2 of 3 shots getting maximum damage, would be awesome for handgun use and combat, mainly against armored foes. a handgun could finally face a strong well armed enemies, and balance pvp on close combat. inside buildings on a handgun range.

and plant wheat, and make flour and cook fresh bread, to eat a sandwich with fish or any meat ..

just nut wheat and salt, would use garlic too

remember bread can be made without yeast, that taco thin bread,

all this on vanilla.

Edited by TIAO

18 minutes ago, TIAO said:

i like to saw a 9mm ammo or any hand gun projectile  with a saw and increase his stopping power and fatality by a factor of 2x,

as in real life, would be awesome for handgun use,

and plant wheat, and make flour and cook fresh bread, to eat a sandwich with fish or any meat ..

Try soulflinchers mod famimng time
It lets you grow beets and wheat for sugar and flour making, also watermelons, grapes, corn, lettuce, bell pepers etc. I think you can even make more yeast with sugar and water + bowl,  now you'll be able to eat as many breads, sanwiches, stews, soups and salads as you want, or rather grow!

4 hours ago, TIAO said:

i like to saw a 9mm ammo or any hand gun projectile  with a saw and increase his stopping power and fatality by a factor of 2x,

as in real life, would be awesome for handgun use,

Dude, sawing a projectile does not work

when i say to saw a projectile i mean.. this... much more stopping power... and deadly critical damage, just need a saw, and  about to crop wheat, i wanna see in vanilla, no mods.

spacer.png

Edited by TIAO
img

• TIAO changed the title to Saw hand gun projectiles ammo and plant wheat to cook bread,

dont getting the easy way, IRL you  just saw with a screwdriver, in game or with a saw, or a corkscrew...  could pair with some metalurgic skills, anyway we could craft this hollow ammo, the point is to give more chances to handgun combat,

it would make sense to save a reloader full of hollow ammo, even rename it, and another to use normal ammo to zombies.

Edited by TIAO