Build 41.72 Cooking bag

Stuckov

Well since i update my Game to 41,72 i cant make burgers any more. Importen its only about homemade bread. If i make my own bread and cut it in to 3 peces i cant use them to make Burger or sandwitch. Bred found in game work fine but not found one. Plz fix it. 

BTW One HUGE THX for finaly some upgreds to cooking system ! Now just let me make myb own chease and pizza and im happy man. Sending my best regards Drunk surivor with rabit burger and botle of vodka. 

One more BTW maybe you guys will let us make our own corn seeds and make flour from it? PLZ ! Self sofitient wuld be amazing

Im sorry my english is far from perfect. I making "home made bread". From flour. then i cut it in small 3 portion. Normaly i use them to make burger or sandwitch. 

Well any sandwitch or burger. But only if i use "home made"  bread dont work and cant use it to make burgers. Well witch version 41.73 Now its work ! Thank you for quick fix !

Now my character can go back to drink bear and eat rabit burgers ;-) Thank you very much!