Can't right click on anything?

NuclearSharkhead

I noticed in certain houses I couldn't add sheets to windows even with sheets in the main inventory, couldn't fill water from sinks, couldn't sleep, nothing. 

I would try to "refresh" the rclick menu by rclicking in the inventory, which works, but the house is still completely unclickable with the right mouse button.

A tad frustrating I must say : (  Anyone else get this issue occasionally?

Same result, was unable to click on somethings and with a reset click on the inventory it usually works. I do find sometimes that windows in odd houses will need to be sheeted from the outside :???:  as in I could only right click on the window if I'm on the outside of the house. Other times I have had more issue with the bathroom sinks that have no vanity (as in no cabinets, standalone sink) they are unclickable but the kitchen sink will work fine.

If you perform an action while zoomed in or zoomed out you will notice the action time bar has moved from above your head to somewhere else on screen... the same thing happens to right clicking functionality!! Just try right clicking again with the zoom at default and also try right clicking in different places around the object... If the object is on the floor then try to open your inventory and click on the ground icon while facing it to pick it up! But make sure you leave the window open till the action has finished or else it will reset! :)

Occasionally? lol you'll get the hang of it man, it is a uh tad buggy though... Just remember, there is no log that can withstand the might of survivor patience!! Well actually if you take a stroll around my safehouse you will see I uh may have lied there ^_^

Same result, was unable to click on somethings and with a reset click on the inventory it usually works. I do find sometimes that windows in odd houses will need to be sheeted from the outside :???:  as in I could only right click on the window if I'm on the outside of the house.

This is also true for barricading! and sledgehammering!

If you perform an action while zoomed in or zoomed out you will notice the action time bar has moved from above your head to somewhere else on screen... the same thing happens to right clicking functionality!! Just try right clicking again with the zoom at default and also try right clicking in different places around the object... If the object is on the floor then try to open your inventory and click on the ground icon while facing it to pick it up! But make sure you leave the window open till the action has finished or else it will reset! :)

Occasionally? lol you'll get the hang of it man, it is a uh tad buggy though... Just remember, there is no log that can withstand the might of survivor patience!! Well actually if you take a stroll around my safehouse you will see I uh may have lied there ^_^

Same result, was unable to click on somethings and with a reset click on the inventory it usually works. I do find sometimes that windows in odd houses will need to be sheeted from the outside :???:  as in I could only right click on the window if I'm on the outside of the house.

This is also true for barricading! and sledgehammering!

How to reset default zoom level?

There is no default zoom level but there are 5 stages to the zoom. Zoom in to max and then go back 2 levels to reach the default, this is also the zoom that gives you the best fps. Too close or too far makes your fps drop waaay down!

Edit: Nvm being zoomed all the way in gives you best fps

Archived