Please help I tried literally everything

Nikrage187

Ok so for starters offline single player works perfectly fine zero errors but multiplayer is extremely different I am unable to connect to any server except for when I run the non steam version of the game I really don’t know what to do because I’m not even sure if this is a steam issue every other game that I have on steam runs multiplayer just fine and also I just recently bought my little brother the game as well but his multiplayer works perfectly fine and single player too snd he’s also on steam so it’s even more frustrating I tried deleting my files save options and etc I even deleted and unsubscribed from every steam mod I had to download in order to join a server, still didn’t work and let’s not forget about deleting and reinstalling the game if i had a dollar for every time I deleted and reinstalled the game I’d be rich after being fed up with no progress i even went as far as too reset my entire pc too see if it was my pc setting interfering with the game and still no luck the game lets me get through the customization progress like creating my character and skills and choosing the map I wish to spawn into but after that I go straight back to main menu 😔