More option for transportation

ChonChonMaru

An idea just pop into my mind when I am frustrated of carrying heavy ass planks.

I like to play as carpenter and one of the most frustrating and annoying moment is to transfer planks from 1 spot to another.

So something like trolley, shopping cart, wheelbarrows should not be a bad idea? (good to transfer copse too)

For now, car is the only transportation available for the players, but some other transportation vehicle might change the game? (At least no need to walk a far distance)

I would suggest like bicycle, kick scooter, motorcycle, ATV or even boat for players who live near river. 

Hope this helps :-D

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 10:59 PM, ChonChonMaru said:

An idea just pop into my mind when I am frustrated of carrying heavy ass planks.

I like to play as carpenter and one of the most frustrating and annoying moment is to transfer planks from 1 spot to another.

So something like trolley, shopping cart, wheelbarrows should not be a bad idea? (good to transfer copse too)

For now, car is the only transportation available for the players, but some other transportation vehicle might change the game? (At least no need to walk a far distance)

I would suggest like bicycle, kick scooter, motorcycle, ATV or even boat for players who live near river. 

Hope this helps :-D

Great Idea,

In the meantime there is the Zupercarts mod on steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2478768005&searchtext=zuper