No "Plumb" option despite meeting all requirements

StarofSyzygy

Hi there. I'm playing on a privately hosted multiplayer server. I am the host. We are playing with Mods, and I suspect perhaps the More Building option mod may be interfering since the most recent patch, but I wanted to make sure.

1. The water and electricity have not yet been shut off, but I have used admin power to shut off the water manually and attempt and it still does not offer me a plumb option.

2. Have tried with both a washing machine and a sink that were moved, and have tried replacing them both multiple times.

3. Have tried while holding both a wrench and pipe wrench in primary

4. Have tried water collector barrels located one floor up and both directly above and one space over from appliance.

5. House/room is enclosed, doors in all frames and no gaps in ceiling.

6. I am not even given a "Plumb" menu option, even one that is red or greyed out. I have never seen this word in my menus.

7. With the washer/dryer I can get the red "requires water source" text to pop up, but with the sink it does not even recognize that there is an object that can be interacted with present no matter where I stand or how I try clicking it.

8. Have tried in both admin Build Cheat and normal player mode to see if maybe it was a conflict with perms.

image.thumb.png.860def16428f2df74648f541f64a2b67.png image.thumb.png.6342cdd50e4695b4ed209aeb4cecd622.png

Hi... I've been playing for a few weeks and I'm also playing in a personal server. We aren't using any mods and, for the life of me, I haven't been able to make the white washing machine to work. I haven't had the option to "plumb" until today.

But, there is a "but"...

I had to change the location of the barrel(a full 400 water collector) to make it directly above the w/m AND it had to be in a closed room (I had trouble with this because it wasn't recognising the room as closed...but I think that's a different bug)

My problem at the moment is that I get the option to "plumb" (I have it in Spanish, and it's translated to "install"), it will get the pipe wrench from the inventory in to the primary weapon slot, it will generate a loading action but it won't effectively do anything.

The result: it still says it needs a water source connected

I'm going suicidal with this... Please help... I honestly think it's some sort of bug... I don't think it has anything to do with what I'm doing

Edited by Desmond
Adding more info on barrel