41.65 Heavy meds required for living indoors? Is this a bug?

eldergamer

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not because I've changed my game play a bit. I use to spend most my time outside in a tent in the PZ world. Just recently I cleared out a house and tried living in it. As I was sorting some Items and setting up the house as a base my character went from bored to severely depressed in like a couple of hours. I thought there might just be a glitch in the game but it happened again when I was in doors setting up another base. As I mentioned before I've always lived off the land in previous games.

If this isn't a bug then please let me know how to disable or tone down the moodles on my character because this isn't even close to normal. Going inside with four walls should bring on a sense of safety not boredom and sever depression. I get it if the character wasn't moving around, maybe just sitting in a chair for two days strait that might make anyone a little unhappy. My character was moving around though, Sorting items, moving furniture, cooking food, reading skill magazines.

Yeah it's not a bug, but it sure is stupid, there's a horde of sprinters outside your house, you've seen them from the upper floor and you know that a singe wrong Q missclick can get you killed, meanwhile your character got into the 3 stage of boredom and is now depressed because he's in the safety of his house while everyone is dying, gosh so boring?! One day I might be able to connect these dots, but today is not that day.

15 hours ago, The Nine Tailed Fox said:

Yeah it's not a bug, but it sure is stupid, there's a horde of sprinters outside your house, you've seen them from the upper floor and you know that a singe wrong Q missclick can get you killed, meanwhile your character got into the 3 stage of boredom and is now depressed because he's in the safety of his house while everyone is dying, gosh so boring?! One day I might be able to connect these dots, but today is not that day.

Yeah, Spending 20 minutes running for your life, Finally finding a safe place to rest and recover, then while your fortifying it you say to yourself "God I'm insanely bored!" An hour later your suffering from crippling depression. Now you can't sleep more that an hour without waking up in a panic. That doesn't sound like a well balanced person to me.

Seriously though if someone knows how to disable or permanently dial back the moodles please let me know...

Also miss-pressing Q when I meant to press 1 had happened to me often enough that I rebound shout and horn from Q to F12. Haven't accidentally shouted or honked since.