Le Gas Can RETURNS!

Spicyroots

So I suggested this awhile back, and after combing through Rathlord's lovely "Commonly Suggested Suggestions" post and not finding it, I figured I'd bring it back up for discussion.

The idea is simple enough: Pour the gasoline out of the Gas Can, then onto the ground, couch, body(s), and then spark it up with the lighter, matches, Molotov, burning stove, what have you. If pouring onto the ground, you could 'trail' the gas to or away from whatever you may plan to burn.

This would many applications to many things; distracting a horde, burning invading bandits alive, making a fancy escape. (Or suicide!), burning dead/diseased bodies Or to satisfy the pyromanics. (i.e. Me!)  :evil:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure the dev's planned to put this in at some point, (otherwise why have something like the Gas Can as an item.) but wanted to see if anyone had anything to add to the idea?

Cheers!

Thank you guys for the great feedback! (fedora)

Would be awesome if a basic physics system was implemented. Imagine setting an office building alight and watching as it collapses onto a hoard it pulled. 

I would LOVE this. Even if the equation was simple, like this:

1. Roof tile catches fire. (I say tile, because PZ's walls, floors, roofs are tile based.)

2. Within random amount of time, roof tile 'Burns up'. (i.e. is destroyed.)

3. After roof tile 'burns up'  random chance to create falling debris

Now how this would be animated and how it would interact with the player is quite tricky. (Being isometric and all.) What would a falling object in isometric view even look like!?