non-steam demo

Safir

Hi all!

I just recently discovered PZ, and I can tell you that I fell in love at once. I have still to play it, and that is where the problem occurs. I wanna' test if the computer I intend to play it on can run it as it is now. I have yet to purchase it and I wanna' test the demo first. The problem is that I can't have steam on the computer I intend play the game on, so I need the demo from somewhere else. I tried to find the demo on desura, but I can't find it anywhere. It says here on the main site for PZ that the demo is available through Steam and Desura, so it should be there somewhere, I just can't find it. Any help would be wonderful.

Don't know, could not find it on Desura. Really should look into a way to install Steam (can't think of a reason not to), but that is probably not the answer you were looking for.

Not really... I mean, I have steam at home, but I want to be able to play this at work, where I have some restrictions on what I can install, preferebly have it as a .zip without installing. Let's not get into a discussion on why I want to play at work, but some days there is a LOT of waiting on standby involved sitting in front of a computer with a lot of monitors... There is only so much you can browse and play before gettin' bored.

Steam is your only option right now.

The information on the site is a bit out of date.

Aww, that's a real bummer. I'll probably pick this up at a later date anyways, but it seems as though this is not the time.

Tnx for the help! :)

Not really... I mean, I have steam at home, but I want to be able to play this at work, where I have some restrictions on what I can install, preferebly have it as a .zip without installing. Let's not get into a discussion on why I want to play at work, but some days there is a LOT of waiting on standby involved sitting in front of a computer with a lot of monitors... There is only so much you can browse and play before gettin' bored.

Understandable. Hope something will come out (which does not require special priviledges for installing)

Understandable. Hope something will come out (which does not require special priviledges for installing)

Desura should get the newer version of the demo sometime soon.

Tnx! I'll keep checkin' back! ;)

Archived