Better Management Mod

AVX

Hi, after spending hours of inventory management I feel like it could go a little smoother. After some pondering I've come up with a simple solution that seems that it should already be a necessity in the game itself.

(Picture that explains it all below)

NIprMw0.png

As you can see it would add on two small buttons to your main (and other equipped carrying equipment), providing an easy way to go alphabetically from A-Z or Z-A. It also adds a category button, breaking into different pin-pointed areas of the inventory (such as Category -> Weapons -> Blunt). I ask for help as I have no clue how to code. It all looks like jibberish to me. So I'm looking for coders and supporters that feel the same way and that this should be a mod and or added into the game. Thanks for letting me ramble. Hopefully it all makes sense.

Kind of a waste to make this as an improved inventory will get added anyway.

Source of this statement please.

What we really need: An easy way to select an amount of items

Like if you have 300 nails and only want 50 its kinda frustrating to select them. Tried a mod already by myself but I don´t have the time right now to really work on it.

The Devs have said that they want to improve the inventory (sorting by type) and once NPCs, a better clothing system, more items, better medical system ect... The current inventory will get worse and worse. It just won't be able to work once they game is expanded.