Server Game version not updating properly

coolfox

1 minute ago, frunt said:

ok, because my server admin was originally thinking our issue might be that arsenal mod, he found  out it was the brita armor mod that was broken interacting with the arsenal one.

did removing brita's armor work?

21 hours ago, frunt said:

ok, because my server admin was originally thinking our issue might be that arsenal mod, he found  out it was the brita armor mod that was broken interacting with the arsenal one.

So I did two things (instead of 1 like a good scientist) and just got the version number to come back:

I removed 2566953935 - '86 Oshkosh P19A + Military Trailers  After verifying both our servers had that in common, another 3rd broken server having that mod, then finding a working server that had all of our mods but not that one, I decided to remove it.

Then I figured since I had an abnormally large amount of mods, I went into my server.ini file and entered line breaks in the mods list so that none of them were breaking in the middle of their values. (this wasn't necessary)

server now works come join us and play :)

[US] West| Grave Haven (12/28)|24/7 - PVP - Factions - RP

Edited by coolfox

Another thing that fixed the issue was including all the mods in a single modpack with all the shared files that the individual mods write to being combined manually, for example the XML files for items and text files for UI context. However, the issue here is that mod creators will report to steam a DMCA violation. Some clarity from TIS about the validity of modpacks would be helpful.