[2.9.9.10] What's In My Wallet? Mod

kinyoshi

This mod adds fourteen new boredom reduction items that have uses and will wear out with each use, all but three are craftable. The craftable ones are two new doodles and ones you can make using a pair of scissors on newspapers or magazines. The non craftable ones spawn in the world and on zombies.

18+ ONLY:

There is a Zombieskin condom that spawns rarely in the world and on zombies, more commonly found on male zombies and in the Motel rooms. This condom can't be used, except to read the packaging which will greatly reduce your boredom level but make you very sad. Use sparingly, it will become more illegible with each use and not be as entertaining to read.

v3NQlRK.png

You can now use that wallet you looted off of that zombie a few days ago. You can now modify the wallet to hold a bunch of pictures, doodles or other related items. (It works as a container, even though you can put a shirt in the wallet doesn't mean you have to... Please play realistically with this mod!!)

Using vanilla textures for now.

uqjDB1C.pngu6pIqCy.png

9TPvJMb.pngEs5bE7L.png

mfWuqyM.pngwVE1QPU.png

(Removed "Favorite" part of the name, you know there favorites, why do you need to be told they are?)
d3kT1bI.pngmzkZDUd.png

M3GZJYY.png

DOWNLOAD: Main Download (PZ-Mods) || Mirror (My Dropbox Link)

Edited by kinyoshi

I love how you just added condoms just to reduce boredom. :3

Anyway, good job!

Thank you Austin :P. I was going to go further with it, but since it was already border line offensive, I didn't want to risk getting my mod banned :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Offensive? Can't say I get how. I will be sexually depressed at the thought of being the last person on earth and never having sex again. Of course, I could just grab a walking corpse and commit Necrophilia... Though I would have a lot more to worry about then stds...

Offensive? Can't say I get how. I will be sexually depressed at the thought of being the last person on earth and never having sex again. Of course, I could just grab a walking corpse and commit Necrophilia... Though I would have a lot more to worry about then stds...

Step 1: Lose mind due to sexual frustration and depression

Step 2: Kill female survivor

Step 3: Carry body back to safehouse

Step 4: Lecorpsesexytimes.jpg

Step 5: Sweet, sweet release.

Why seduce her when you can just kill her?

Step 1: Lose mind due to sexual frustration and depression

Step 2: Kill female survivor

Step 3: Carry body back to safehouse

Step 4: Lecorpsesexytimes.jpg

Step 5: Sweet, sweet release.

Why seduce her when you can just kill her?

And I thought adding a condom in the game so you could read it to reduce boredom was offensive :P.

• 4 months later...