Can someone help me really quick?

umoito

I had a crash during the game, I paused it and went to the skill panel and clicked on skills and the game froze, so i waited a bit and it stop responding, so i waited a bit more and it seemed like it wasn't going to start responding any time soon, since a few days ago this happened with this build(0014) but i just closed the game and it said to force closed otherwise I would have to wait to it to respond which it didn't in a loooong time... so i closed it, then i tried to open the game again (i play on compatibility mode, the "play game" mode doesn't work for me since it opens the black window and then it just dissapears), now this started happening when i try to start the game on compatibility mode also!! can someone give any tips on how to preceed and make the game work again?

-I can still play the (0012a) version of the game but the (0014) is no good anymore :(

i believe this appears in the game files when whenever I try to run the game on campatibility mode...

java.lang.NullPointerException
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:103)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:86)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:86)
at zombie.gameStates.ChooseGameInfo.getModDetails(ChooseGameInfo.java:56)
at zombie.gameStates.ChooseGameInfo.getModDetails(ChooseGameInfo.java:42)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.loadMods(ZomboidFileSystem.java:150)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:904)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:112)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Have you tried using a new save game?

I mean, I can't even run the game, on either modes. It pops up the black screen and then it(the still totally black screen[doens't even show me that test and FPS message]) just dissapears and the game won't start :(

maybe if I re-install the game?

thanks, but i cannot survive more than 2 days now that i started playing high!! :D  lol, i mean,the zombies are set on high,...I always play high :ph34r:

It is so difficult like this, I saw some comments about people playing on insane! but I wouldn't try that, high is already a lot and I can barely walk around without having tons of zeds running after me! building a safehouse now is almost impossible! Now that's what I call a zombie apocalypse B)

Archived