Question about Zombie Spawning

Shelbykid

Throughout the game, do zombies continuously spawn or is there a set amount from the start that simply migrate throughout the map? I guess to build on this question a little more, I am wondering if it conceivably (not realistically) possible to clear the map of zeds. Thanks for your time guys!

I think I'd prefer an infinite spawn of zombies instead of a cap.  I think it would get boring if you were capable of clearing out all the zombies on the map.  Plus, wouldn't zombies from the other areas of kentucky, plus the rest of the country still be there and be able to wander through the area?

I believe the area is under quarantine though, not global infection. It would not get boring imo, as it would be next to impossible and take months in real time to do. It would just be fun to work towards knowing its possible.

@Shivster

Was that this build?

I believe the area is under quarantine though, not global infection. It would not get boring imo, as it would be next to impossible and take months in real time to do. It would just be fun to work towards knowing its possible.

@Shivster

Was that this build?

No it was in the unnumbered 17 builds in October before west point was out.

I think I'd prefer an infinite spawn of zombies instead of a cap.  I think it would get boring if you were capable of clearing out all the zombies on the map.  Plus, wouldn't zombies from the other areas of kentucky, plus the rest of the country still be there and be able to wander through the area?

The devs have stated the number is high enough that there is no realistic risk of you clearing the zeds out.

The devs have stated the number is high enough that there is no realistic risk of you clearing the zeds out.

That's good then.  It would be rather boring if you killed all the zombies.

Archived