Healthy Food?

Manuls

I dont know if this is already implemented, but here is my thought:

Does food in PZ already contain substances like vitamins, iron, protein and stuff like that?

Whereas i dont think it is necessary to actually implement a whole ingridient table for the game to check, but it would be great if i could fight a cold by eating some oranges or other fruit or a chicken soup and so on.

I think on the one hand it would increase the realism in a way that you can transfer additional knowledge of the real world to improve in the game, which i love about games like pz.

Aditionally it makes the search for food even more interesting because it adds another layer on the whole perishable/non perishable value of food as it is implemented at the moment.

Malnutrition is a planned feature to be implemented in the future. Sooo... Those things aren't in the game now, but they will be implemented at some point. It'll be important to maintain a balanced diet and NOT gorge yourself on just chocolate, chips, and orange soda.

Malnutrition is a planned feature to be implemented in the future. Sooo... Those things aren't in the game now, but they will be implemented at some point. It'll be important to maintain a balanced diet and NOT gorge yourself on just chocolate, chips, and orange soda.

Unless you want to role play a character who lives on nothing but pie, that is.... ;)

Archived