Live Stock

bbcokeley

Did a search for this, no results were found, so was thinking maybe some chickens + a butchers knife = fresh meat?

Apologise if this has already been mentioned, but like i said, i did do a search for it, and there was nothing found, would be kinda cool, as you could feed them your seeds etc...

thoughts please

I wouldnt feed them my seeds. seeds are precious. Chicken eat everything... so theyd get the remains of my food or stuff I dont want :P

Generally, I'd like to have a couple of chicken, but they dont stay quiet. and once the zeds will notice the chickens, they will tare them apart...

so I'd like it but it would probaply not work though... at least not in or near the city. imagine a rooster going at it an pulling every zed in a radius of like 150 meters

Did a search for this, no results were found, so was thinking maybe some chickens + a butchers knife = fresh meat?

Apologise if this has already been mentioned, but like i said, i did do a search for it, and there was nothing found, would be kinda cool, as you could feed them your seeds etc...

thoughts

If they don't get eaten by zombies 1st...

I wouldnt feed them my seeds. seeds are precious. Chicken eat everything... so theyd get the remains of my food or stuff I dont want :P

Generally, I'd like to have a couple of chicken, but they dont stay quiet. and once the zeds will notice the chickens, they will tare them apart...

so I'd like it but it would probaply not work though... at least not in or near the city. imagine a rooster going at it an pulling every zed in a radius of like 150 meters

Lol just pictured the rooster COCKAADOODL....Fuck.......

Various and sundry animals have been discussed a fair bit and I'm pretty sure (but not 100 percent certain) that the devs are planning on including animal ranching in the game at some point.

Personally, I'd like to see goats in the game. You can get milk from them like cows and their poop can be used in compost to create good arable soil, but they're a lot smaller and easier to care for. They're pretty hardy creatures so they don't need as much medical care to keep them healthy and they're pretty rugged survivors. If zeds broke the fence down most of them could probably get away and be rounded up later.

Various and sundry animals have been discussed a fair bit and I'm pretty sure (but not 100 percent certain) that the devs are planning on including animal ranching in the game at some point.

Personally, I'd like to see goats in the game. You can get milk from them like cows and their poop can be used in compost to create good arable soil, but they're a lot smaller and easier to care for. They're pretty hardy creatures so they don't need as much medical care to keep them healthy and they're pretty rugged survivors. If zeds broke the fence down most of them could probably get away and be rounded up later.

Yeah, goats are crazy, pretty vicious too, I would bet money that in a 1v1 fight with a zombie, the goat would win.

Would be pretty quite as well.