Johnsg16

Sugar Disappeared after Recent Update

I noticed that all the sugar in my base disappeared after the most recent update, and I can’t find sugar in other locations either. I know there was a change to how sugar is used, so I’m worried it got removed completely off my map. I am doing Sandbox, I don’t know if that matters, but I haven’t messed with any of the files or anything, just updated to the most recent patch. Thoughts? 

Sugar and Coffee were changed to another item type (Drainable instead of Food type), which caused them to disappear and will only spawn in unvisited areas. That change will be reverted in next patch so you can use _backup save then, but if you loaded and played the game in the meantime, you will need to explore other areas for it to spawn, preferrably after next patch to avoid the same issue happening again :)

4 hours ago, Toshis said:

Why change and then revert back?

Because the change was based on an out of date task. A better solution needs to br worked out that bridges the food and drainable types later on.