Still holding plank after using it, etc.

Grelko

I was putting down floorboards and had a plank in my secondary hand.  I had a few more planks in my inventory, but once It showed that I couldn't make anymore floorboards, it still shows the plank in my hand.  Edit - after equipping something else in my secondary hand, the "fake" plank disappears.

I've had something like this happen before when a "stone hammer" broke while placing floorboards also. The hammer broke and turned into a plank that I was still able to use like a hammer, to place floorboards, until I removed the broken hammer from my hand.

Also, I've come across a sound bug, when using a saw.  If I remember correctly, (Edit - I tested it)  have a hammer in your primary hand, right click and saw planks, then lay floorboards, it will still use the "sawing" sound effect when nailing down the floorboards.  Edit - Have the saw in your inventory. I didn't try with a garden saw, just the one that looks like a hacksaw.  It also does this if the saw is in your secondary hand, but not if it's in a bag.

Untitled.png

Edited by Grelko