Can't barricade with metalwork
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I can't barricade with metalworking windows facing north-west or south east. I don't even get the option. For the windows facing in the two other directions it works fine.

 

Also, there is a lot of things that can't be disassembled with metalworking, eve if the option is available. I will post in detail about it. Playing build 40.2X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, duke said:

I can't barricade with metalworking windows facing north-west or south east. I don't even get the option. For the windows facing in the two other directions it works fine.

 

Also, there is a lot of things that can't be disassembled with metalworking, eve if the option is available. I will post in detail about it. Playing build 40.2X

 

Hi duke, could you also post a screenshot of your base, please? Metalworking works fine in any direction over here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pandorea said:

 

Hi duke, could you also post a screenshot of your base, please? Metalworking works fine in any direction over here...

Hi Pandorea! I was about to send you a screenshot and I ralized that those windows had plank barricades on both sides, I removed them and I was able to barricade with metal sheets, so, no bug here. My bad! If you know how to delete this branch please let me know! Regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, so I'm having a similar problem here: I have all the supplies, I've researched all the metal working books/magazines, my propane torch is full, I've taken off my barricades, and I'm level 2 metal working; However it will not even give me the option to barricade my windows with metal sheets or bars. Any suggestions are appreciated!

PZ Metal fail.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TigerRose26 said:

Hey, so I'm having a similar problem here: I have all the supplies, I've researched all the metal working books/magazines, my propane torch is full, I've taken off my barricades, and I'm level 2 metal working; However it will not even give me the option to barricade my windows with metal sheets or bars. Any suggestions are appreciated!

 

 

Looking at the screenshot, there is a mod involved? I'd see if vanilla Propane torch would do the job...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2