Rain passing through roof

filsketeer

Updated server to 40.30, rain was passing through roof of entire building. Deleted the entire roof and replaced it, no more rain passing through. Extended the building but did not do the roof, and logged out for a bit, came back and now i cannot place "waterproof" roof anymore. Water passes through regardless of whether build cheat is used or not (i originally roofed a large portion of the new extension without cheat but when i saw it wasn't working went into experiment mode) 

Have tried restarting server, closing/reopening client, different admin account.

What do you mean by a wall segment? The wall in the bottom right of the video is new to the building, however i can try adding another wall? I built a square building for testing in a different part of the map (Southern-most gas station parking lot in muldraugh) and had the same issue.

Same problem here.  but only on my second floor and in new construction since 40.30. no prob before the update. I tried simple construction.  3 x 3 tiles external stairs to build a roof.  wooden top and wooden floor inside.  Rain is passing through roof...