Object Animation Question

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I've posted, I think this was before the website overhaul a long time back.

I've been searching around looking at bits of information regarding the new animation system, my question is will the animations affect objects such as, opening a fridge door and searching containers? It's not really a big deal but it's just something I've been wondering about. I'm pretty much holding off playing until the vehicles/animations launch so I'll find out in the end.

Thanks for reading!

YGRoY

I believe that there are supposed to be animations for that type of stuff. Now I am just going off memory and the only real examples shown of animations are in combat. Be interesting to see if the devs comment on this. I know for our server smaller things like that will make all the difference. 

2 hours ago, FinestHops said:

I believe that there are supposed to be animations for that type of stuff. Now I am just going off memory and the only real examples shown of animations are in combat. Be interesting to see if the devs comment on this. I know for our server smaller things like that will make all the difference. 

It's a role play thing for me, just adds to the atmosphere of my survivor slumping into a chair covered in blood after dispatching zeds 

Also if the devs comment I may fanboy :') 

Archived