Vehicles offical release

Spike

Hi there :-D

Any ideas about when vehicles will be implemented in the stable build?

I want to get back in PZ but i'm wondering if i should start a new game now or wait a little.

I guess i can wait two or three months for a more complete experience, but if it is going to take more time I might start a new game now.

So... what's your thought?

I'm not a developer but I've been playing and following the development on the vehicle build for a while. It seems very stable now in SP and the issues in MP have been slowly getting fixed, to where I wouldn't be surprised if there's no major issues left after a few more builds. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the stable build or at the very least in iwbums in 2-3 months, but who knows.

On 1/23/2018 at 5:04 AM, NorthRoad said:

I'm not a developer but I've been playing and following the development on the vehicle build for a while. It seems very stable now in SP and the issues in MP have been slowly getting fixed, to where I wouldn't be surprised if there's no major issues left after a few more builds. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the stable build or at the very least in iwbums in 2-3 months, but who knows.

Damn I hope it isn't 2-3 months away, that would make animations even further back :-(

I have been waiting to jump back in once the animations get fixed up. It has been a good 1.5/2 years since I have played properly.  Eagerly awaiting the animation update.

Archived