Patient Zero Mode

Lightning Flash

He's saying he's willing to try it, even if the devs aren't. Nothing wrong with that, and I can happily wish you the best of luck! Cheers!

Well, I never said I was going to try it. I don't own Zomboid, nor am I a coder. Though once I do buy the game, I'll learn how to code and mod so that, if it hasn't been done still, I'll do it.

I'm just getting this out so people might try. :D

Discussing a hypothetical mod, the first days of outbreak would be sort of odd from a gaming perspective. It would broadly consist of some people frantically trying to leave the town and creating gridlock, a lot of Black-Friday....

Maybe it'd be more of a looter mod on a large scale than anything?

If anything, you could try to mod NPC behavior to form groups from house mates with simple instructions to stay in the starting house and fortify it, using the abundant resources and defending from other groups trying to steal what they've got while zeds poor in from the edges of the map and work their way towards the juicy center of the town. 

After enough time passes and stored food goes down to a certain level, the remaining survivor groups have their code changed to what it would normally be.

I still think it should be a mod, though. Not part of the main game.

Discussing a hypothetical mod, the first days of outbreak would be sort of odd from a gaming perspective. It would broadly consist of some people frantically trying to leave the town and creating gridlock, a lot of Black-Friday....

Looting Simulator 2014?

Looting Simulator 2014?

That's essentially the immediate aftermath of any huge disaster anyway.

Looting Simulator 2014?

That's essentially the immediate aftermath of any huge disaster anyway.

First sign of ANYTHING in America: Not a single bullet left on the shelves in the state.