About Doctor Profession

agreubill

Here comes some single (and simple) suggestion to help this profession to be a tad more attractive (& usefull) ;

1) Perks cost reduction on character creation

When you select Doctor, the cost of Herbalist / Nutritionist is reduced by one (maybe two) ; afterall, it's more than possible you get some additionnal formation (or more accurate informations) on these as a doctor. The cost reduction reflect it, but you also can just don't use that benefit.

2) Trained Healer

Tied to the profession a similar effect as comfrey poultice (=> reduce healing time for wounds treated by Doctor) : maybe not halved but reduced it*.

=> To reflect the benefis added, change the cost for that profession from the actul +2 creation's points to -2.

* : it's also possible to scale the said effect on the First Aid lvl of the Doctor)

Edited by agreubill

Btw, the reduced healing factor for that profession is an old idea (2014... Before build 30 release i guess... :-D ). Yes, i've done some research before posting...

On 02/12/2014 at 1:27 AM, King jjwpenguin said:

I am for the doctor profession and i believe he should be able to help heal faster. Not like regeneration but i mean like he can make better bandages and do medical stuff more efficiently. I feel that would be nice.

Edited by agreubill