Zombies eating and being attracted to corpses

Man_In_The_Purple_Hat

Hey guys, I believe this may have been posted before, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyways I've been thinking with the new animations coming out maybe this would be a good time to implement zombies being attracted to dead bodies! With the new animations the zombies could seek the dead bodies out and start kneeling around them and feeding off them leaving behind maybe guts, blood stains, bones, and ripped pieces of clothing perhaps. This would defiantly make a new hazard of having to move your dead and burning them to avoid attracting zombies to your base (as I'm sure if your like me that's where most of your bodies will be piling up :P). might be a start of other new mechanics such as needing the latex gloves to wear while moving the bodies or left overs after the said bodies have been eaten, don't want to move infected bloody organ messes with your bare hands! especially if say you have a scratch or cut on your arms/ hands, this could be a risk for infection, either zombie infection of just a regular one. Personally I think this could be a great in game mechanic since it would be a natural way to get rid of the bodies laying around instead of just de-spawning them, and would have the player think twice about where he or she should lead the zombies to kill them to not risk attracting them to there living area.  Also you could add in weathering of corpses such as the longer they sit there the more they rot and bloat causing a further range of attracting zombies to the area! Leading to only having a certain time limit of cleaning the corpses, to avoid having 100's of zeds coming to your base.  Hope you like the idea guys, and keep up the great work!