Gas mask

Atoxwarrior

BgJX6SPIUAA-bQT.jpg

Hello just I wanted to make this small suggestion, if not already been mentioned before but I think it is necessary to broach the subject with the future arrival of new animations clothes and textures, would be a very important cosmetic addition, but it would also be important for the handling cadavers in the future remember to lift corpses in a state of putrefaction is quite dangerous to health, and any contact with the blood can be dangerous, that's why it would be a new feature to deal with cadavers using protective gloves and protective mask to prevent disease or the spread of the virus.

gas-mask.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside%7C660:*

indeed some models masks a bit limited vision of people so it would be another important factor to consider.

s-l1000.jpg

not that other uses could be made of the gas mask, but if they have any idea I would like to know.

They are just zombies with clothing construction worker, so the yellow but would be good to add that kind of suits that hospitals must work under circumstances irrigation biological so it would need a full suit, so we could see zombies full suit prowling the streets, they would be doctors or soldiers who were infected, and one could use those suits.

It is true characters can make a homemade mask should not find gas masks are simple materials are achieved anywhere and would be equally useful to avoid contact with contaminated blood but these are of lesser quality, that does not happen with a regular gas mask miss they are to avoid contact with any hazardous agent.