Creative: What kind of 'themed' items will be available?

Jericoshost

I've been curious for awhile about what we can place in creative?

Like for instance, will there be a wider array of lootables? For example trash piles, corpses (posed for effect), wrecked furniture/bags (Like a torn up rucksack, destroyed tents, etc?)

Will we be able to place things like campfire pits and tents? Or barricades?

Will there be military themed items/textures?

Will I be able to make interesting scenes to be found? For example would it be possible to make an abandoned campsite, with wrecked tents, an old fire-pit, and an old corpse. A few torn up old bags hinting that there were more people, but something happened to have one of them killed and the rest fled when the zeds came and drove them out.

Or an old military checkpoint on the road, with military boxes, barricades, fences and plenty of bloodstains.

I'm hoping to pack the map with tons of stuff out in the wilderness, and turn the towns into war-zone looking places.

So I'm hoping for lots of military and survival horror stuff.

Or barring that, will there be the ability to make texture packs?

I haven't seen a mondoid say anything about creative for awhile, though I understand it is coming after animations, so I've been itching for some new info if possible (Or even just something I've missed)

(Also does anyone know where to find a downloadable version of the full map in high detail? The bit-torrent of the map project is not working?)

Archived