Gym

GOGOblin

What can a PZ-survivalist find in a local gym? (or someone's wardrobe)

1) Hammerheads for a DIY sledgehammer:

120596951_6_644x461_ganteli_litye_sovetskie_2h8_dve_po_vosem_kg_rev001_500.jpg

2) Some extra proteine for new nutrition-system:

goldstandard.jpg

3) Lots of steel details to be used as weapons, tools or material for crafting and building:

5d8c7c3670641a06ef653b308fde81e5.jpeg

4) A poster

s-l1000.jpg

50 minutes ago, Keshash said:

The only problem with it, that there are no gyms in WP and Muldraugh (!Today!). The closest 3 are located in Fort Knox. 

There are also no greenhouses full of tomatoes, cabage fields and flowerbeds (almost), who cares?  Also no megamall as far as I can see. Anyway there could be some lifting stuff in one's garage. or bedroom.

54 minutes ago, Keshash said:

Zombies are getting used to the "PAWNS" one.

I dont get it. Tried to goolgle.. what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, GOGOblin said:

I dont get it. Tried to goolgle.. what are you talking about?

Whoops. Misspelled. I meant "Paws". There are a poster with a badger or something and a poster with word  "Paws", that you can put on the wall. I think it was some kind of movie. It was in cinema, in the mondoid where Mash interviewed Mash (Edit: this one).

Edited by Keshash

1 minute ago, Keshash said:

Whoops. Misspelled. I meant "Paws". There are a poster with a badger or something and a poster with word  "Paws". I think it was some kind of movie. It was in cinema, in the mondoid where Mash interviewed Mash.

I think it's a refference to "Jaws". But if your zombies are getting used to it then you should get the "Monica Elisa" (not sure if that's the name), which is a refference to "Mona Lisa", obviously.

you can still find weights and energy drinks even on residential areas in real life some even have bench presses on their house also punching bags. They should be sold at the mall tho in the sports section Lol along with threadmills and other sports stuff :P