Custom spawn not working

MarcusarilliuS

Hey guys,

Having problems getting custom spawn to work. Never had any issues before but now I am just getting spawned in the same house regardless of whatever custom point I set.
It was working the other day but then suddenly stopped.

I deleted all the server .cfg files and save files and tried numerous times but no luck. Just spawns in the same house every time.

I'm running the latest IWBUMS version btw.

Mark.

Is it always in Muldraugh in the house with the white picket fence? I don't think it was doing it before but now all of a sudden it keeps putting us here. It's really annoying as I hate this side of the map. :(

If this is just currently intended, that sucks. If we're doing something wrong then please help us out!

EDIT: I am also running IWBUMS

Edited by Rukio

Hi,

I got the same bug on my server. Whatever spawnpoint player choose, he spawns to Muldraugh. I have try many ways : 

- Using fixed spawnpoint on .ini file

- Using spawnpoint lua

- Using custom spawnpoints defined on server configuration file

- Leave by default

I have also try with the new recently added menu "servers", created a new server from sratch (all options by default), but same result.

Like i explain, but my English is ready for garbage i think.

I had try : 

- Custom spawn (define my own point), this is my inital configuration and before update that worked fine,

After update, i try one after the other : 

- my custom point ( foo_spawnpoints.lua in server directory config) > don't work

- Using spawn point of map (default map WP and M with foo_spawnregions.lua) > don't

- One point in server.ini (SpawnPoint=x,y,l) > don't

- Configure nothing (in this way, i remove DB, server directory and config file), i run command (start-server.sh), command create all files, server is launching fine, but spawn point stay the same as before...

Whatever i do, character spawn in the same house

Hum... I'm on linux, may be make sense...

That is awesome! A fix to the issue!

I installed Bedford Falls before from the workshop and tried encorporating it. However after I realized it made things load in as question marks, I uninstalled it.