WebSite for Mods with compatibility build checks

fastwings

ok i know there 2 sites pz-mod and one more but i all time face i don't know if the mod run on the current build.

i know ksp did the same they create website that force the mod create checked there compatibility the its can run  based every build also can give best mod and many more cool stuff for the ppl check and see i know you don't ksp but be sure be cool game

• 1 month later...

ok i know there 2 sites pz-mod and one more but i all time face i don't know if the mod run on the current build.

i know ksp did the same they create website that force the mod create checked there compatibility the its can run  based every build also can give best mod and many more cool stuff for the ppl check and see i know you don't ksp but be sure be cool game

It's a good idea. I just haven't got around forcing the modders to actively choose which version their mod fits.

The main problem is to get modders to update their mods when a new game version is released. If we could make them do that, it would usually make it more obvious what mods fits which versions.

May I suggest leaving a comment to the mod author on pz-mods.net. He'll be notified about it and the more comments he gets, the bigger change there is, that he will update it.