Make Sugar, Flour, Yeast, Vinegar, Coffee food items

Faalagorn

In a game when you not only can drink bleach (that will kill you), but also eat (uncooked) unbutchered dead animals, raw worms and insects, plus things like salt, pepper, butter, mayonnaise, remoulade, ketchup, raw noodles and recently uncooked rice, pasta and mac and cheese you can't eat sugar, flour, yeast and vinegar, coffee or tea bags, even if you are starving to death.

The same applies to CakeBatter and PieDough items (currently having Item flag), but you will rarely have a reason to eat them raw (as they have to be make from other unperishable items), though it would be nice to have the ability to do so.

Also, when it comes to coffee, tea bag and sugar, the items would have to be made food to be used in evolved recipe from what I understand anyway:

It would also automatically make coffee "drainable".

I think these items should be marked as food and have hunger (and recently nutritional) values added to them, along with proper boredom/unhappiness maluses, Nor of these food are toxic to eat - may be unhealthy, but not any more than some of the current items I mentioned. I would love seeing a proper mechanic other than boredom and unhappiness to make eating whole bottle of mayonnaise or drinking a bottle of vinegar unbearable in the future, but for the time being I'd like them to be eatable.

What I think may be preventing these from being added as food is the fact that they are drainable. However, when it comes to food items, I noticed that the decreasing hunger value serves the same purpose - it's decreased when you eat 1/4 or 1/2 of the food, but also when you use it in evolved recipe. It is also represented with in-game bar image, so they would only require minor adjustment. I'm just not sure if spawning items with less than max hunger is currently possible, but it's one of the features I'd love to see (some partially eaten food or half-full mayonnaise bottles or butters).

Also, it would be nice to have the changes now, as the food items are generally being tweaked upon now, which I loosely mentioned here: :)