Stress/Anxiety

Decay

I feel like they should become more common feelings for your character. 

Why? because you're fighting zombies, your character probably hasn't seen them In there life and just to go out with and ax one of them one day or any other weapon and bash there brains In would surely scare someone or make them anxious? alongside some of the complete genocide your character can do killing numerous amounts of zombies without any repercussions to mental health.

Alongside I feel like panic should be something that goes on for awhile I wouldn't just feel relaxed as soon as I walked Into a house and shut the door with a few zombies behind me or more.

Stress should be common as well as you listen to the depressive radio chatter or see something brutal happening In game as life comes to an end. 

EDIT - I feel like If this was to be Implemented anxiety and panic would give your character nightmares and or make them sleep In longer or shorter.  

- Decay :)

I feel like they should become more common feelings for your character. 

Why? because you're fighting zombies, your character probably hasn't seen them In there life and just to go out with and ax one of them one day or any other weapon and bash there brains In would surely scare someone or make them anxious? alongside some of the complete genocide your character can do killing numerous amounts of zombies without any repercussions to mental health.

Alongside I feel like panic should be something that goes on for awhile I wouldn't just feel relaxed as soon as I walked Into a house and shut the door with a few zombies behind me or more.

Stress should be common as well as you listen to the depressive radio chatter or see something brutal happening In game as life comes to an end. 

EDIT - I feel like If this was to be Implemented anxiety and panic would give your character nightmares and or make them sleep In longer or shorter.  

- Decay :)

I also would like to see something like this.

Like the first week watching the news reports and when they pretty much confirm everything is fucked you get the Anxiety moodle, little details like that go a long way with the game.