failed to load poster - Multiplayer Server

bipicciuti

Hello Survivalist,

I've a probel with my server, i've installed 3 mod, but i get this error:

MOD: failed to load poster C:\TCAFiles\Users\WalterP\2395\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\498342776\mods\MoreZombieLoot\generic.png
MOD: failed to load poster C:\TCAFiles\Users\WalterP\2395\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\604594440\mods\SYNFreeSpawn\cover.png
MOD: failed to load poster C:\TCAFiles\Users\WalterP\2395\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\596531891\mods\Tommyguns\poster.png

This is my INI file:

nightlengthmodifier=5.0PVP=truePauseEmpty=trueGlobalChat=trueOpen=trueServerWelcomeMessage= <RGB:1,0,0> Welcome to [EU/IT] | Extreme Survival ! to chat locally press "t", to global chat press "y" or add "/all" before chatting <LINE> Press /help to have a list of server commands  - Map Url:pzmap.crash-override.net/<LINE> <RGB:1,1,1> LogLocalChat=trueAutoCreateUserInWhiteList=falseDisplayUserName=trueSpawnPoint=0,0,0SafetySystem=trueShowSafety=trueSafetyToggleTimer=100SafetyCooldownTimer=120SpawnItems=DefaultPort=16261ResetID=445689492Mods=SVGZombieLoot;SYNFreeSpawn;TommyGunsNewestWorkshopItems=498342776;604594440;596531891Map=Muldraugh, KYSpawnRegions=2395_spawnregions.luaDoLuaChecksum=falsePublic=truePublicName=[EU/IT] The Walking Zomboid - [FRESHLY WIPED]PublicDescription= Server Online 24/7, Loot Respawn, Custom SpawnPoints!, MOORE GUNS, Fast Nights, MORE LOOT, PVP+PVE, Big Map, NO CHEATING, NO Lag, No Admin Abuse - Little playerbase for a real and immersive experience.MaxPlayers=8PingFrequency=10PingLimit=400HoursForLootRespawn=168MaxItemsForLootRespawn=4ConstructionPreventsLootRespawn=trueDropOffWhiteListAfterDeath=falseNoFireSpread=falseNoFire=falseAnnounceDeath=trueMinutesPerPage=1.0HoursForCorpseRemoval=0SaveWorldEveryMinutes=10PlayerSafehouse=falseAdminSafehouse=falseSafehouseAllowTrepass=trueSafehouseAllowFire=trueSafehouseAllowLoot=trueSafehouseAllowRespawn=falseSafehouseDaySurvivedToClaim=0SafeHouseRemovalTime=144AllowDestructionBySledgehammer=trueKickFastPlayers=trueHoursForZombiesRespawn=168IncreaseZombieRespawnBy=2RCONPassword=MaxAccountsPerUser=0ServerPlayerID=SteamPort1=8766RCONPort=27015SteamPort2=8767Password=SteamVAC=trueSteamScoreboard=true

I Host with: citadelservers

Please help me to sort this out :)

Thanks you!

WBPL

Hey just noticed something about your config that isn't really related to your question about the posters but I notice you have "FAST NIGHTS" in your server name, but you have "Nightlengthmodifier=5.0" in your ini.

Unless I'm mistaken, there are only 3 settings that can be on there:

1.0 - Normal night length

0.5 - Half duration night length

0.0 - No night.

Either way, 5.0 would mean, if that was accepted by the server that your night would be 5x the normal length, but not sure if that's a valid value for that setting so it might just default to normal night length.

Just thought that might be something that could be an issue for you.

Archived