need the adminname

justchilling

hello we are in need of the admin for pz pvp the server is in need of  the admin who is supposed to be in charge as there is a player who feels it is his server and even thought it is pvp he is hunting players he using pvp to bully other player either off the server so who ever the admin for pz pvp is please come online and check out your server thank you

plus there are players backing up so they lose no skill points now there are players who have figured out a hack to get in bases that need ropes to get in too so they can destroy bases so we need an admin very soon or the name of who is supposed to be looking after it

As said repeatedly: Reloading is unfortunately a normal practice in PZ and we do not have the tools to prevent it. I'm not going to ban someone for it unless they're being abusive about it, e.g. spree killing or targeting new players.

In this case, one group wants you to move, you don't want to, so you and your allies might occassionally get killed for that stubbornness.

I do not see any evidence that your bases are being damaged purposefully by users (e.g. through hacks or with a sledge hammer). The most likely case is by dragging zombies to its location, but that's not something that's preventable. If you can take a screenshot when this happens, I'll gladly talk to the user doing it, but I can't promise it'll stop, nor confirm that it's him even doing it.