Crash Files.

SarahPlaying

Question

Hi,

When I try to load a specific game, it saves some crashfile. The game then tells me where to look for this file and that there might be some useful information in there. But, I just see shitloads of code of which I understand single words, but not their functional meaning within the coding.

My question is, is there a way to alter this file in any way so it will load?

This is single player sandbox mode.

Much obliged for any help :),

Sarah.

console.txt

5 answers to this question

Hi, Already much obliged. I had already tried to see if I had enable and later disabled mods making the game confused as to what to do. I do know that 1 of the mods adds storage space and 1 add all this additional litter. I tried this and didn't like the idea of using a "hack" and thus disabled them after a restart. After this all the extra items had been deleted and I was left with the standard ingame items BUT the storage seemed a little fucked up. As in, my storage would be saying something like 49/30.

But I was able to continue to play.

When I looked at the file, I saw these lines;

ERROR: can't find recipe source "TentPeg" in recipe "Craft Pillow Case Backpack"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCMugcoppperfull" in recipe "Purify Water"
ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCMugcoppperfull" in recipe "Purify Water"
ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCPumpkingbuskin" in recipe "Harvest Buskin

Pumpkins"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCRollingmillsmall" in recipe "Make Copper Wire"
ERROR: can't find recipe result "HCThermocouplewire" in recipe "Make Thermocouple

Wire"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCMugcoppper" in recipe "Recycle Copper"

These must be the possible cause.

But I just restarted with just those 2 mods back up and nope.

Sorry to make this so lenghty.

I noticed that at the bottom, loading tends to flash a few times in files that do actually well, load. This 1 it flashes briefly after which it say "Click to Start" which dissapointingly means clicking and not starting as it does nothing at all.

What confuses me is that i have the name of the file with and without the suffix -crash.

I guess I will just have to restart...

Dang, any way to preset names and characteristics by any chance? Would make it easier at times. I tried to look for a file with names in them but to no avail.

Much obliged for the help you already offered, sorry I don't get to say it helped.

Have a nice day :),

Sarah.

Hi,

Last addition, I set the Threading and Model thing, as I read in a different posting to False.

This seemed to be a solution for a white screen, which is what I see when I click click click Start Game enough.

Anyway, the game loaded, at least I saw the top right UI and a red square telling me of the presence of zombies. Then it closes and goes back to the start menu.

Just thought I would let this know.

Have fun :),

Sarah.

Hi EG,

Why yes, it did today and I wondered if there was an update. I looked to see what was new that corresponded with the ERROR items listed in my Console Text File. But couldn't figure it out.

Really, much obliged for all your help, you don't sound all that grumpy to me :),

Sarah.

Archived