Hardcore Multiplayer Project Idea

GreenKnight1294

Our Steam group Days of the Dead (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DotDGroup) is planning a no-respawn game to make a meaningful life or death experience out of the game. We're currently looking for survivors interested in joining the game somewhat regularly. The server will be hosted only once a day for a few hours, that way we can all have a more realistic story based approach of the game (light roleplay encouraged). You only get one chance at surviving with us, so how long can you last?

If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to post here. Alternatively, if you're interested in joining check out the Steam group and post there even if you don't have the game registered.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be available, I love this idea :D and I'd play a doctor if the role is available.

perhaps with the crossbow mod installed? That would be lovely to have one guy with bolts in the group

Sold. Nobody's playing a medic as far as I know and we're still missing a couple of players, so it would be cool to have you join the group. We're discussing the details on when we'll start, but we're still missing a couple of players to make the experience really epic.

Edit: We actually have another healer character (unsure if an actual doctor), but it's not like an excess of healers has ever hurt in a zombie apocalypse.

I may be available, I love this idea :D and I'd play a doctor if the role is available.

perhaps with the crossbow mod installed? That would be lovely to have one guy with bolts in the group

Sold. Nobody's playing a medic as far as I know and we're still missing a couple of players, so it would be cool to have you join the group. We're discussing the details on when we'll start, but we're still missing a couple of players to make the experience really epic.

Edit: We actually have another healer character (unsure if an actual doctor), but it's not like an excess of healers has ever hurt in a zombie apocalypse.

count me in :D

Archived