My first day in PZ (Update, Day 2 [and death])

Before I start, I would like to mention a bit of the back story. Today, my usual keyboard ran out of battery, so I bought a cheapy logitech keyboard from a nearby Staples. As with every new keyboard, I wasn't quite used to the key placement. You can see my first post here

Day 4 (cont.):

I accidentally consumed not only raw, but rotten chicken for dinner that night.

Day 5:

panicked, I ran back to Cortman Medical to get some pain killers, beta blockers, and sleeping tablets (I have no idea what im doing when it comes to medicine.) I see a large horde in between me and the safe house, I decide it's not worth trying to lure them away, so I decide to set up a temporary safe house in the house across the street from Cortman Medical. The anxiety moodle pops up

Day 6: 

The sick moodle appears, I hole up in my temporary safe house and eat some food throughout the day (noticing it gives a healing boost, is this the correct way to heal?) but quickly run out. I was supposed to be at the gas station or Zippe Mart by now, where I would have stocked up on more food. I scavenge around the house, to find 2 bags of chips, an egg, and a box of cereal. 

Day 7: 

Still sick, and surviving on a dwindling food supply, I decide to move to the next house over. Little did I know, sickness takes away your strength. I thought I would be able to make it over to the next house, so I quickly opened the window and jumped in, to see 3 zombies. I quickly take one out, but know i'm in no shape to take on the other two. I jump out of the window I came in and caught my breath while I waited for them to come out, on top of that, I broke my leg. It took 4x the normal amount of hits to kill them! Curse raw chicken! I find enough food to last me a day, and put some curtains/sheets on the windows. A quick search of the adjoining room to the kitchen yielded a backpack and a dufflebag. I put my food reserves in the backpack, and medical supplies in the dufflebag. I take some pain killers and go to sleep.

Day 8:

Sick moodle goes away, but the broken leg continues, I decide to loot the next house over, only to find a large zombie horde not to far away. I get up to the window, and quickly remove my left hand from the keyboard to get some much needed diet coke. When I place my hand back on the keyboard, not used to the key placement of the new keyboard (as mentioned above). I accidentally hit Q instead of E, on top of that, the damn burglar alarm went off when I jumped in.  :mad: needless to say, the horde came after me. I used up all 24 shells and finished a few off with my spiked bat. But in the end, the zombies always win. 

This concludes the story of Bob Murphy, my first PZ character. I am quite depressed as I became emotionally attached to Bob. 

TL;DR:  Fuck you Logitech. 

Heya jdog, thanks for the update. I told you your first death was something special! Welcome to the club. Look forward to hearing more from you, and may your next character last a bit longer than this one.

Hey Rathlord, you sure did tell me! I'm having so much fun with this game it's crazy, I will definitely write more in the future!

Archived