Non-Steam update?

Tony

You could just download the game and put it on a flash drive as it runs without Steam, and you only need to run PZ when there is an update and then copy and paste on your flash drive.

But that's too much effort for you, by the sounds of it. 

I'm not entirely sure his library PCs would have Steam on them to download a copy of the game in the first place...

(most public computers at libraries I've encountered come with the bare minimum programs already installed on them)

You could just download the game and put it on a flash drive as it runs without Steam, and you only need to run PZ when there is an update and then copy and paste on your flash drive.

I'm not entirely sure his library PCs would have Steam on them to download a copy of the game in the first place...

(most public computers at libraries I've encountered come with the bare minimum programs already installed on them)

Steam on flash drive with library settings set to a games folder within your flash drive may work? Depending on how big your flash drive is of course...

Steam on flash drive with library settings set to a games folder within your flash drive may work? Depending on how big your flash drive is of course...

Or you can just get the DRM free desura version yay! No need to copy steam onto your USB then log onto steam to play but that's to much work right?

Or you can just get the DRM free desura version yay! No need to copy steam onto your USB then log onto steam to play but that's to much work right?

Steam doesn't really make the game DRM, as you can still run it without Steam being open - as I've already stated. 

Archived