NPCs/Vehicles

EmperorNarwhal

I hope NPCs get merged well with cars. IIRC the devs a long time ago said they plan to make vehicles as usable by the AI as it they are by you.

The plans for the NPCs are that everything you do, the NPC will be able to do.

But jesus i cant imagine how are they going to drive.

I can see it now, Npc's in cars crashed into buildings.

I hope NPCs get merged well with cars. IIRC the devs a long time ago said they plan to make vehicles as usable by the AI as it they are by you.

The plans for the NPCs are that everything you do, the NPC will be able to do.

But jesus i cant imagine how are they going to drive.

I can see it now, Npc's in cars crashed into buildings.

i feel like that they would try and ram a zombie but instead just do doughnuts around it cause it cant turn any sharper. just forever spinning.

-Snippity Snip Snip-

first of all i would like to welcome you to the forums. second i would highly recommend you check out the rule before posting ( it will be below and i do this for everyone new.) second of all i would like to say it seems you thought this out very well and i do very much like it but NPC's are in progress and confirmed if i am correct as well as cars but good ideas none the less. anyone once again welcome to the forums and great to have another mind here.

%http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Was it really necessary to quote his entire article to tell him to check out the commonly suggested suggestions lol

-Snippity Snip Snip-

first of all i would like to welcome you to the forums. second i would highly recommend you check out the rule before posting ( it will be below and i do this for everyone new.) second of all i would like to say it seems you thought this out very well and i do very much like it but NPC's are in progress and confirmed if i am correct as well as cars but good ideas none the less. anyone once again welcome to the forums and great to have another mind here.

%http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Was it really necessary to quote his entire article to tell him to check out the commonly suggested suggestions lol

how long ago was that? (plus idk how to trip text....)

-Snippity Snip Snip-

-Snip to the Snip to the Snip Snip Snip-

how long ago was that? (plus idk how to trip text....)

Idk like 4 days maybe

And it's easy, after quoting someone, just delete what they said and type Snip