Any time i start up a game (as in a save game or creating a new one) it crashes

Elementalex14

Question

4 answers to this question

My problem was fixed but I still pretty much have the same problem, as when it fully loads, PZ just stops responding. It gets close to overheating my computer too, which doesn't help. And I don't know if I'm on IWBUMS or not, just says Early Access 32.5, so I think i might be on IWBUMS but i don't know.

My problem was fixed but I still pretty much have the same problem, as when it fully loads, PZ just stops responding. It gets close to overheating my computer too, which doesn't help. And I don't know if I'm on IWBUMS or not, just says Early Access 32.5, so I think i might be on IWBUMS but i don't know.

Quite honestly, it sounds like something in your save is corrupted, or that your version is off in a way that the newer version of the game doesn't like. 

Updated to 32.17, I usually don't use my old saves, I just try to make a new one.

Quite honestly, it sounds like something in your save is corrupted, or that your version is off in a way that the newer version of the game doesn't like. 

Archived