IWBUMS 32.17

EasyPickins

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little lovely request.
Very humble, very sweet. 

I run a Multiplayer server, and sometimes there are just so many zombies that it causes lag.
My players are a tough bunch, and they don't mind being beaten up and bandaging, they wear their scars with pride, but sometimes they get infected due to no fault of their own.

Could you please add an admin command in the next update to just specifically cure a zombification of a character? Swapping files can remove injuries, etc, but it feels like cheating. Could there be a command that does not fully heal a character, but simply remove the Z-virus?

I.e. The guy runs from a horde of 2000 zombies, climbs a window, runs up, shoots em up, gets scratched, falls out of third story, splints up on the run, while reloading the shotgun with his teeth, then he lags, and a lethal zombie bites him. Normally I'd be happy to let the diehard die, but when it's through no fault of their own, I feel like giving them a break, while letting them keep their scars and the splint, and all the other badass damage they sustained.

Very very much thank you!