IWBUMS 32.17

EasyPickins

IWBUMS 32.17 bug-fix release released!

• Fixed "Craft All" with water sources from context menu. (Issue #001925)
  • Fixed clicked-on item not being used in some recipes. (Issue #001919)
  • Fixed damage-bonus miscalculation at some Blade/Blunt levels. (Issue #001933)
  • Fixed Axeman tree-chopping damage bonus only applying to Axe/AxeStone, not custom mod axes. (Issue #001932)
  • Fixed being able to scavenge above ground level. (Issue #001926)
  • Fixed multiple zombies possibly sharing the same ID# in multiplayer (immortal zombies bug). (Issue #001907)
  • Fixed latestSave.ini ("Continue" button thing) getting written with Multiplayer save info.
  • Fixed "Continue" button being clickable after loading a game. (Issues #001970, #001951, etc)
  • Fixed LuaEventManager.AddEvent() not allowing mods to create custom events. (Issue #001958)
  • Fixed loot-respawning not working correctly after 1365 in-game days. (Issue #001923)
  • Fixed rain not rendering for all coop players. (Issue #001981)
  • Crafting UI tabs can have different widths to support translations better. (Issue #001979)
  • Fixed inventory window not sorting by custom Category. (Issue #001956)
  • Fixed Calendar bug for players in Thailand locale.
  • Fixed campfire sometimes not cooking in multiplayer. (Issue #001977)
  • Server logs include the names of players placing/throwing bombs. (Issue #001965)
  • Fixed bombs not getting removed from the ground after exploding in mp.
  • Fixed bombs burning water tiles. (Issue #001941)
  • Fixed is-it-raining status saving/loading. (Issue #001945)
  • Fixed inventory tooltip not updating/hiding when it should. (Issue #001909)
  • Show error message if "Continue" button can't load the most-recent save.

Will there be any further updates to the 32 series?

TIS said that Steam multiplayer should be added in Build 32, so most likely.

As long as the 32 release build branch isn't updated too often, then I won't really be bothered by that. heh. 

Before anyone asks any questions about this 32.17 I will say this. If it is not in the patch notes it's not changed(because every post seems to get these questions)

Also I'm glad custom axes are affected by axeman   8-)

• Fixed LuaEventManager.AddEvent() not allowing mods to create custom events. (Issue #001958)

Awesome :D

Also from console.txt:

LuaEventManager: adding unknown event "OnThunderStart"LuaEventManager: adding unknown event "OnThunderStop"

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but myself and a few others play on the Evil Dead PZ server which updated to this.  Neither of our steams seems to have updated ?  As we can not connect.

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but myself and a few others play on the Evil Dead PZ server which updated to this.  Neither of our steams seems to have updated ?  As we can not connect.

You're sure you're on the right build?:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Soemtimes you need to restart Steam.

I'm not on the correct build, Steam downloaded /something/ and the only thing I could think of was the update. I rebooted steam, rebooted my computer, and it's just sticking to 32.16 build.

Did you follow the thread I linked as well as the instructions within?

I'm not on the correct build, Steam downloaded /something/ and the only thing I could think of was the update. I rebooted steam, rebooted my computer, and it's just sticking to 32.16 build.

Did you follow the thread I linked as well as the instructions within?

I was responding as I was opening and reading the link. You are a god among mere mortals, my good sir.

• Fixed multiple zombies possibly sharing the same ID# in multiplayer (immortal zombies bug). (Issue #001907)

• Server logs include the names of players placing/throwing bombs. (Issue #001965)

• Fixed bombs burning water tiles. (Issue #001941)

Bye bye punchin' bag zombies :P

FINALY admins will now be able to pinpoint griefin' criminals on servers !!!! :D

How do you BURN water :o :o ?

Have you seen the movie "Double Dragon"?

nope  :o

Doesn't matter, it's pretty bad :-)

Though it DOES show burning water.

the water is so contaminated that it's flammable

Nope, but Ive seen Wyrmwood (2015) where the zombies create flammable gazes during the day only, and the normal gazes fuel dont work anymore so they hook up their cars to the zombies mouths to fuel the cars. :P

nope :o

Nope, but Ive seen Wyrmwood (2015) where the zombies create flammable gazes during the day only, and the normal gazes fuel dont work anymore so they hook up their cars to the zombies mouths to fuel the cars. :PGlorious.

nope  :o

Nope, but Ive seen Wyrmwood (2015) where the zombies create flammable gazes during the day only, and the normal gazes fuel dont work anymore so they hook up their cars to the zombies mouths to fuel the cars. :P

I think we found the worst of the two movies lol