Professions

Derf

If we are going to have multiple specialities (medical, electrical etc) - can you please add the option to play multiple characters in a solo game?

That way the solo player can enjoy the benefits of each profession.

re AI, you could even leave the non-active PC in the house/fort doing tending tasks while the active PC does active things.

Perhaps even switching between PCs.

If we are going to have multiple specialities (medical, electrical etc) - can you please add the option to play multiple characters in a solo game?

That way the solo player can enjoy the benefits of each profession.

re AI, you could even leave the non-active PC in the house/fort doing tending tasks while the active PC does active things.

Perhaps even switching between PCs.

If we get to switch between characters i want to get Splitscreen Coop for Dual Screen so every player has enough space to play :)

Ehm dont we already have split-screen coop? Or did a understand something wrong with my good english :P

And I think having multiple characters isnt that important since NPCs are coming and I suppose you can give them commands for doing things :)

Yeah splitscreen already works pretty well but one Screen seems a bit too tiny for (27') both players. Thats why i want to usw my 2nd Screen for the 2nd Player!

I would definetly support a split screen co-op on two screens !