Unloading weapons and body armor

tommysticks

Ability to pull bullets from weapons. I can see people might complain about this because you could increase your reload skill without expending any ammo, but practicing mag changes is a real thing that people do to become more proficient at it.

Body armor - would decrease damage done from bullets. This would help out in MP.

Also, I'm sure this has probably been suggested before, but I'm on my phone and can't search:

Practice dummies - something craftable and placeable that you can practice shooting at. It is sometimes hard to level aim skill on MP due to the bandits flocking toward the sound of gunfire.

Ability to pull bullets from weapons. I can see people might complain about this because you could increase your reload skill without expending any ammo, but practicing mag changes is a real thing that people do to become more proficient at it.

You can kind of already cheese the reloading skill in hardcore mode by repeatedly loading and unloading mags.  I'm not sure if it still works in 31/32, but it works in 30.

But I still agree with the suggestion, both of them.

Body armor, (low quality stuff, not the kind that will stop rifle rounds), isn't an uncommon household item, especially among gun owners and hunters.  I suppose high-tier armor could go into the police station, but I'm doubting that a town of 4000 would need riot gear in their armory.

If the military base at Fort Knox is still planned to be a thing, I couldn't see any kind of soldier NPC being added without giving them some kind of armor.