Bloody towel

Sliderpro

When cleaning blood, I lose some bleach each time, but towel doesnt lose durability or anyhow changing. It kinda should. I believe, each time I clean it should absorb some blood or lose some durability. I propose that after first blood cleaning it should change itself into bloody towel (or smth like that) and would start filling with blood each time I use it for cleaning. Cleaned with clean water into usual clean towel. 

What do you think?

Lose durability? I dont believe so... my dad for instance was a mechanic and we used rags to clean up all sorts of stuff, and every few days we'd just wash a bunch of them. Now Im not saying that rags are invincible in real life, they do wear out. But the amount of uses you can use them? I dont even know, more than the licks to the center of a tootsie pop I'll tell you that at least. I think towels being reusable how they are is fine...

For instance, doors in this game never break from average wear and tear either... you cant open a door 100 or 1000 times and then have to realign it or replace the doorknob. None of the lightbulbs in your house ever need replaced [before electricity shuts off anyway], neither does your flashlights bulb. I think just being able to dry and clean towels would be fine, similar to bandages. If anything thered be nothing stopping us from using ripped sheets more since, really theyre just like rags.

Of course you might just be saying towels need to get dirty after you use it to clean stuff, and if so, yea I agree with that. [*never bothered cleaning up blood...*] couldnt you use ripped sheets though? Would make more sense to me to use something like that instead of a perfectly fine towel anyway.

Lose durability? I dont believe so... my dad for instance was a mechanic and we used rags to clean up all sorts of stuff, and every few days we'd just wash a bunch of them. Now Im not saying that rags are invincible in real life, they do wear out. But the amount of uses you can use them? I dont even know, more than the licks to the center of a tootsie pop I'll tell you that at least. I think towels being reusable how they are is fine...

For instance, doors in this game never break from average wear and tear either... you cant open a door 100 or 1000 times and then have to realign it or replace the doorknob. None of the lightbulbs in your house ever need replaced [before electricity shuts off anyway], neither does your flashlights bulb. I think just being able to dry and clean towels would be fine, similar to bandages. If anything thered be nothing stopping us from using ripped sheets more since, really theyre just like rags.

Of course you might just be saying towels need to get dirty after you use it to clean stuff, and if so, yea I agree with that. [*never bothered cleaning up blood...*] couldnt you use ripped sheets though? Would make more sense to me to use something like that instead of a perfectly fine towel anyway.

The game itself allows to use a towel. Yeah, I mean that we should get dirty rags or smth like that. No way I cleared 100+ zombies with 1 towel  (tophat)