Project Zomboid in Minecraft

Hey folks!

I'm making a Minecraft server project, themed Project Zomboid (and using a DayZ scale map)!

I need your help here. I just started to rewrite the health & damage system and was just about to hop on the wiki, but there was no info, obviously. The thing I'm doing right now is wounds system. You can see my progress in following images:

QW2etCa.png

Here's, for example, retextured Minecraft's inventory GUI. Player will have an option to 'examine a body' by clicking on that fancy First Aid Kit button. If player is looking at someone, he will examine his body instead. To confirm, player must use <sneak> key, then Debug Monitor (on the right) switches to Body Examine.

q4mJ7DZ.jpgHere's another example. Right-clicking will cycle through body parts, left-clicking will open cure menu where you can actually apply bandages and stuff. This red text equals to PZ's wounds, however it's only text by now.

So here's what I need -- can you guys tell me how each wound does damage player's health in PZ so I could recreate it? How much damage zombie does, etc. I need exact values, and how the wound damaging and all that stuff actually works. Thank you!

Here's a gif of window sneaking feature I made few weeks ago (in case you like windows). Thanks in advance!

Archived