Containers

NCrawler

Do you mean equipped on your back? If so, just leave out "CanBeEquipped = Back," in the item definition.

If you mean cannot be equipped in the hands, I'm not sure what you're aiming for since that would prevent the player from seeing the detailed inventory, getting any items out of the container, or putting any items in. Wouldn't that make the container not so useful as a container?

If you mean cannot be equipped in the hands, I'm not sure what you're aiming for since that would prevent the player from seeing the detailed inventory, getting any items out of the container, or putting any items in. Wouldn't that make the container not so useful as a container?

I have a very specific reason for not allowing certain containers to be equipped in the hands.  I guess I'll just have to mod some base files or use the items moddata to store the values I need.  Thanks...

Edit: sorry if I came off as an ass when I posted this last night, was a little tired at the time.  This would have been for my ALICE attachment system and I use the weight, weight reduction and capacity of the container to increase the base pack stats.  If someone has one of the minor addons equipped and has items in it then they would be lost when attached to the main pack.  I have since changed them back to type 'Normal' and have added moddata parameters to each addon that hold the values that I need.