Thank you!

UberWaggon

Thank you for this wonderful game guys,its nothing short from a masterpiece and I know how much of a commitment it is to keep working on it and making it what it is now and just a great thing and I really wish I could express how much I really like what you are doing and knowing that there are such great developers behind it all is wonderful and I wish to support you as much as I can. hope you can keep it going,have very happy new year!

Love you guys 

I would give all of you a hug!

Hope you read this.

To much? I apologize.

Thank you for this wonderful game guys,its nothing short from a masterpiece and I know how much of a commitment it is to keep working on it and making it what it is now and just a great thing and I really wish I could express how much I really like what you are doing and knowing that there are such great developers behind it all is wonderful and I wish to support you as much as I can. hope you can keep it going,have very happy new year!

Love you guys 

I would give all of you a hug!

Hope you read this.

To much? I apologize.

If my english was better, i I would have written the same delicious words. I am totally at one with UbberWagon, this game is a real revolution!

The good thing is that you never get tired of playing to Project Zombie... It's a real virus :D :D

Thanks from Stephen (--> me)

Archived